Yes. To upgrade/downgrade your hosting package you need to:
1. Log into your services page
2. Click on the "View Details" button next to the hosting account you want to upgrade/downgrade.
3. Click on the "Management Actions" tab then on the "Upgrade/Downgrade Package" button.
4. Choose your new hosting package and billing cycle and click on the "Choose Product' button.
5. Proceed with the payment.
Our system will calculate the upgrade fee and create an invoice for you to pay and complete the upgrade process.
- hosting, uprage, downgrade
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To further elaborate on that, while other hosting companies limit you to specific monthly disk...
AGREEMENT In this Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) “you” and “your” refer to each customer,...
When you register a domain you're required by Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers...
By transferring your domain with us the current domain expiration will be extended with one year....
Yes. As stated on our website if for any reason during the first 30 days you are not completely...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution